Affiliations: Solo D6, Buddy D10, Team D8
Distinctions: Atlantean Royalty; Human-Atlantean Hybrid; Loyal Friend
AQUATIC MUTANT: Enhanced Reflexes D8, Flight D6, Superhuman Durability D10, Superhuman Stamina D10, Superhuman Strength D10, Swimming D8
- SFX–Beserk: Add DD to your next attack action. After your action, step it up and return to Doom Pool.
- SFX–Quick to Anger: Step up or double any Aquatic Mutant power for single action. If action fails, add die to Doom Pool equal to normal rating of that power.
- SFX–In Her Element: Before you take action including any Aquatic Mutant power while underwater, you may move your physical stress to Doom Pool and step up Aquatic Mutant power for this action.
- SFX–Mighty Fortitude: Spend 1 PP to ignore stress, trauma or complications caused by aging, disease, poison, radiation or vacuum.
- Limit–Mutant: When affected by mutant- specific complications or tech, earn 1 PP.
- Limit–Need … Water … Now: Step back your Superhuman Strength power to earn 1 PP. Immerse yourself in water to recover power.
Specialties: Combat Expert D8, Crime Expert D8, Menace Expert D8, Psych Expert D8
– – – – –
Namora is presented slightly weaker version of the Sub-Mariner, found in Civil War CW 208. The changes I made were in her Affiliations, Distinctions, Strength trait and her Specialties. In general, I tried to make her more of a team player than her cousin. Her Strength is rated lower in the unofficial Marvel Wiki. For her specialties, I swapped out Business Expert for Crime Expert — to better reflect her time with the Atlas Foundation criminal syndicate. (I will be posting Milestones separate from Player Datafiles.)
More later. Stay tuned.