- 1 XP: When you use your Strong But Silent Type distinction to conceal your secret program.
- 3 XP: When EITHER you abandon your team at a critical moment OR you mysteriously appear when least expected.
- 10 XP: When your secret program is revealed, whether it proves successful or not.
– – – – –
In the first Agents of Atlas, M-11 is the agent that secretly motivates the plot, with some collusion of Yellow Claw. This is an odd Milestone, that requires you to collude with the Watcher to define the nature of your secret mission.
- 1 XP: When you use your Loyal Friend distinction to help an ally.
- 3 XP: When your Atlantean heritage plays an important part in a scene.
- 10 XP: When EITHER you leave your current team to fulfill your Atlantean duty OR you remain despite the cost.
– – – – –
My first attempt at writing an individual milestone for a hero. Since players can choose to play a single milestone and add an additional one during a transition scene, I have decided to keep it nice and easy for myself and create single milestones for player heroes. This milestone combines elements from existing ones, but most notably from Colossus for the 3 XP entry.