- 1 XP: When you use your Strong But Silent Type distinction to conceal your secret program.
- 3 XP: When EITHER you abandon your team at a critical moment OR you mysteriously appear when least expected.
- 10 XP: When your secret program is revealed, whether it proves successful or not.
– – – – –
In the first Agents of Atlas, M-11 is the agent that secretly motivates the plot, with some collusion of Yellow Claw. This is an odd Milestone, that requires you to collude with the Watcher to define the nature of your secret mission.
Affiliations: Solo D10, Buddy D8, Team D6
Distinctions: Crush Kill Destroy!; Strong But Silent Type; Weird Science
ROBOTIC BODY: Cybernetic Senses D6, Godlike Stamina D12, Heat Ray D10, Stretching D8, Superhuman Durability D10, Superhuman Strength D10
- SFX–Area Attack: If your dice pool includes Stretching power, may attack multiple targets. For each additional target, add D6 and keep +1 effect die.
- SFX–Electrify: On reaction against close-combat physical attack, inflict physical stress with your effect die at no cost. Spend 1 PP to step it up.
- SFX–Immunity: Spend 1 PP to ignore stress or complications from sources that only affect organic lifeforms.
- SFX–Self-Repair: Spend 1 PP to recover your physical stress and step back your physical trauma.
- Limit–System Failure: Shut down any Robotic Body power to earn 1 PP. Activate opportunity or participate in transition scene to recover that power.
Specialties: Menace Expert D8
– – – – –
M-11 was posted in the previous incarnation of this site. He is the tank of the team.
For me, the challenge in creating him was both in getting his powers right and in maintaining game balance. I downgraded his Heat Ray to D10, but upgraded his Stamina to D12 (to match the Vision YR126). I had considered giving him both Area Attack and Multipower SFX — but decided they were too much together. I had originally written up the Self-Repair SFX to be similar to the Second Wind SFX — but changed it to more resemble the Fast Healing SFX (to match Wolverine BR96), which seemed to me to better represent the power as depicted in the comic.
Next: And now for me to work on his Secret Program milestone! Stay tuned.